Job Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Los Angeles
As a key member of our Family Office Services team, the Staff Accountant produces financial statements, reconciles transactions, and handles daily transactions for the client bill pay service:
- You think being bored is for losers. You like a fast-paced environment and could care less about checking your social media accounts throughout the day.
- Strangely, you get a sense of satisfaction when you identify and set up new processes that make your job obsolete (freeing you up for a whole set of new responsibilities).
- You have an impeccable sense of ownership. Our company is your company and you’re willing to go the extra mile, even if it means putting in extra time at the office (Don’t worry, there is a Bevi in the kitchen)
- You are super-comfortable with technology – Excel and Bill.com (Xero would be a tremendous bonus too!)
- You take all types feedback well and are looking for opportunities to be uncomfortable (yep, uncomfortable) in order to grow as a person.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Ability to work out of our headquarters in Century City.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, with OKR incentive compensation, 401(k), and insurance benefits
- Financial support for approved designations and courses
- Training through company-sponsored events
- Professional development and a true meritocracy