Senior Trade Support Analyst
Job Title: Senior Trade Support Analyst
Location: El Segundo, US (primary)
The Senior Trade Support Analyst is responsible for the trade confirmation, notification, and settlement process across Firm Asset Management’s investment portfolios. Additional responsibilities include the processing of corporate action events and proxies, SPO and CTAS identification and resolution, wire processing, alternative investment support, and collateral management. The Senior Trade Support Analyst will also provide support for SOC-1 and SOX audit requests and monitors certain outsourced activities ensuring proper execution and overall data integrity within various systems and applications.
- Assist in the review and oversight process of AAM's Third Party Service Provider (“TPA”)
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of trade issues and inquiries from clients, front office, and brokers
- Perform and enforceSOC 1 and SOX control procedures.
- Ensure the collateral management processing activity is executed in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
- Monitor and review all investment activity to ensure all transactions are executed in accordance with AAM’s internal control framework and regulatory requirements
- Monitor, process and review all wire activity
- Work with senior management to continually improve all processes, procedures, and practices to enhance team efficiency and productivity
- Assist the Portfolio Administration team with all position and transaction reconciliation discrepancies relating to functions and processes supported by the Trade Support team.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Five years’ minimum experience working at an asset management firm or hedge fund in back and middle office operations
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- Communicates professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues to minimize risk
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Familiarity with physical and book entry settlements, repurchase agreements, bank loans, CLO’s, and primary market deal settlements required
- Strong to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Bloomberg, Aladdin, Omgeo, SWIFT, and PAM experience desired