Security Reference Data Specialist
Job Title: Security Reference Data Specialist
Location: Los Angeles (Downtown)
- Perform initial setup and ongoing maintenance of security-level information within DoubleLine’s systems.
- Coordinate with the Information Technology Group to implement technology solutions to create automation and transparency within the security setup process.
- Identify and implement controls to ensure the ongoing integrity of security data.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures related to security reference data processes.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for key data vendors. Identify and onboard additional vendors as need.
Education: BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience supporting security reference data or a similar function.
- Thorough understanding of a broad range fixed income instruments.
- In-depth knowledge of Bloomberg functionality and data fields.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple areas of the organization.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to identify problems and offer solutions.
- Able to work independently with appropriate guidance in a deadline-driven environment.