Job Title: RFP Specialist
Location: Los Angeles (Downtown LA)
The RFP Specialist is an integral part of Firm’s institutional and retail marketing team. He/she will respond to a variety of requests from clients, prospects, consultants, advisors, and others. These requests include proposal and due diligence questionnaires and the population of proprietary consultant
and other third-party online databases. He/she will need to present Firm and its products in a clear and concise manner. Accuracy, detail orientation, and time management are key to this role. In addition, as a member of the International and Consultant Relationship Management Group, the RFP Specialist may work on ad hoc projects to help in supporting the firm’s sales efforts.
Complete Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and other ad hoc requests.
- Populate and maintain various online databases.
- Assist with maintaining various tracking files to help in completing RFPs, RFIs, and populating online databases.
- Work on ad hoc projects to help in supporting sales efforts.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the asset management industry.
- Experience in an RFP role is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work under limited supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and on a team.