Portfolio Administrator/Client Service Specialist
Job Title: Portfolio Administrator/Client Service Specialist
- Provide administrative support for assigned Investment Counselors (ICs), Portfolio Managers (PMs) and clients
- Assist assigned PMs with meeting scheduling and preparation
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Prepare correspondence as needed
- Prepare presentation materials
- Assist with setup for in office client/prospect meetings
- Backup client service team members as directed by Client Service Manager
Client service processes:
- Comply with existing compliance procedures, custodial requirements
- Maintain APX (Client investment accounting and reporting system) database and interface with custodians to monitor clients’ accounts (registration, security, cost basis match, and transaction review and coding)
- Maintain ongoing client synergy
- Maintain orderly client files, purging old reports and unnecessary working papers.
- Maintain a neat work area, filing paperwork in a timely manner and ensuring that desk is clean of any client-related paperwork at end of day.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: College graduate or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years work experience in financial services industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point (Experience with Advent Portfolio Exchange a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restriction