Junior Investment Advisor Associate
Job Title: Junior Investment Advisor Associate
Location: Los Angeles (Century City)
- The successful candidate will develop the skills necessary to perform as an Investment Advisor Associate, including the following: Act as primary service related and administrative contact for high-net-worth investors and their professional advisors (CPA’S, business managers, attorneys).
- Open new accounts and monitor progress.
- Provide daily client service, including but not limited to, investing deposits, calculating withdrawals, handling cashiering needs, facilitating tax trading, charitable gifting, required minimum distributions,
special requests, account re-registrations, cost basis step up, custom report creation, address changes, and account terminations.
- Execute asset allocation changes based on Advisor recommendation and monitor progress.
- Schedule Advisor-Client meetings and prepare portfolio review book materials.
- Attend in house or off site meetings or events as requested by Advisor.
- Maintain and update client files, CRM and other portfolio data, as needed.
- Collaborate with management to improve practices and procedures.
Education: Undergraduate degree
- Some exposure and demonstrated interest in the financial markets in a classroom or internship setting
- Strong interest in learning about capital markets and financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and quantitative skills.
- Strong attention to detail, math aptitude, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong client service mind-frame.
- Independent, self-starter, possessing initiative, drive, composure and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.