Fixed Income Trader
Job Title: Fixed Income Trader
Location: Los Angeles (Century City)
- Domestic Bond Trading
- Market Surveillance – Monitor the market and communicate factors that impact portfolio’s buy/sell decisions. This includes understanding economic fundamentals, supply and demand dynamics, seasonal events and technical factors that drive the market.
- Portfolio Construction – Analyze, propose and execute trades.
- Portfolio Monitoring – Track portfolio’s for proper structure, sector weightings and duration.
- Understand account guidelines and monitor portfolios for compliance with guidelines.
- Support settlements and pricing functions
Education: BS/BA degree, 3.5 min GPA
- 2 or more years of experience in fixed income trading and a track record showing increasing responsibility and the ability to work independently on highly detailed projects.
- CFA preferred; if no CFA, it is required as a condition of employment upon hire.