Analyst or Associate/Developer, Portfolio Analytics, Risk and Reporting
Job Title: Analyst or Associate/Developer, Portfolio Analytics, Risk and Reporting
Location: Los Angeles (Downtown LA)
- Master system technology to automate reoccurring analysis and calculations;
- Utilize SQL Server to create tables, queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages;
- Automate data extraction queries and views for reporting using VBA/Excel;
- Responsible for all aspects of report development including specifications, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance;
- Work with PARR Strategy Specialists as necessary to properly diagnose and resolve production issues;
Education: A Bachelor’s degree is required from a top university with a major in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Economics, Business
or another related field.
- 1-3 years of experience utilizing VBA and SQL Server.
- Experience managing and manipulating large amounts of data using VBA
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries
- Experience analyzing financial data and metrics with sufficient familiarity to recognize potential issues
- Ability to create SSRS packages a plus
- Outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to operate independently and in a team environment on short and long term goals.
- Detail-oriented and a natural problem solver; have the resolve to independently research problems and offer solutions.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects with differing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Passion for improving systems and processes.