Compliance Operations Analyst
Job Title: Compliance Operations Analyst
Location: Los Angeles (Downtown LA)
- Responsible for manually calculating a variety of client guideline requirements
- Responsible for gathering documents required to meet client guideline requirements
- Completing regular audits of a variety of tasks to ensure proper documentation has been maintained
- Completing projects that are assigned on an ad hoc basis
- Ability to work on optimizing the manual processes, through systems enhancements and project management with the IT department to automate these processes.
- Ability to work with coworkers in a demanding and time sensitive environment
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of investment related experience with strong comprehension of the securities markets with an emphasis on fixed income and derivatives.
- Demonstrative experience in project management, organization and managing numerous manual related tasks, deadlines and ad-hoc projects
- Ability to liaise with IT and Business Analysts to implement more systemized and automated processes for customized accounts